Instructor's name: Johnny Pearman
Type of Workout:Aerobics
Fitness Level: Intermediate
Equipment Needed: Elliptical or Treadmill
Total Running Time: 35 Minutes
Release Date: 2011
Region: 0 (Worldwide)
The misty top of Mount Katahdin, the rocky shores of Acadia National
Park, and the thunderous waters of Niagara Falls are featured in this
collection of east coast hiking trails. The guided workout includes
frequent incline changes to match the shifting terrain.
Features of the DVD:
- Arethusa Falls, New Hampshire
- Acadia National Park, Maine
- Mount Katahdin, Maine
- Niagara Falls, New York
* Music can be turned off, allowing you to enjoy only the ambient nature sounds.
* English subtitles allow you to read workout instructions while listening to your own music on another device.
* Choose between a guided workout with workout instructions by Johnny Pearman, or a purely scenic experience