| Instructor's name: Johnny Pearman |
Type of Workout: Aerobics
Fitness Level: Intermediate
Equipment Needed: Elliptical or Treadmill Total Running Time: 35 Minutes
Release Date: 2011 Region: 0 (Worldwide)
Watery wonders abound in this walking tour of coastal Oregon, which
boasts one ocean, seven waterfalls, and sparkling blue Crater Lake. The
guided workout requires a moderate effort that builds slowly for the
first twenty minutes, then tapers for the last ten.
Features of the DVD:
- Silver Falls State Park, Oregon
- Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
- Cascade Head Nature Conservancy, Oregon
* Music can be turned off, allowing you to enjoy only the ambient nature sounds.
* English subtitles allow you to read workout instructions while listening to your own music on another device.
* Choose between a guided workout with workout instructions by Johnny Pearman, or a purely scenic experience