| Instructor's name: Johnny Pearman |
Type of Workout: Aerobics
Fitness Level: Intermediate
Equipment Needed: Elliptical or Treadmill Total Running Time: 55 Minutes
Release Date: 2013 Region: 0 (Worldwide)
The diversity of desert landscapes in Arizona and Utah is on display once more in this fifty-five minute journey that roughly follows the Grand Staircase formation. Follow spectacular canyons from above in Goosenecks State Park and Canyonlands National Park, and below in Zion National Park and Little Wildhorse Canyon. Trainer Johnny Pearman leads a long, swift guided workout punctuated by hill climbs.
Features of the DVD:
- Canyonlands National Park, Utah
- Goblin Valley State Park, Utah
- Goosenecks State Park, Utah
- Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, Utah
- San Rafael Swell, Utah
- Sunset Crater National Monument, Arizona
- Tonto National Forest, Arizona
- Zion National Park, Utah
* Music can be turned off, allowing you to enjoy only the ambient nature sounds.
* English subtitles allow you to read workout instructions while listening to your own music on another device.
* Choose between a guided workout with workout instructions by Johnny Pearman, or a purely scenic experience