| Instructor's name: Michelle Dozois |
Type of Workout: Aerobics & Toning (High Impact, Total Body Toning)
Fitness Level: Advanced
Equipment Needed: Resistance Tubing with Handles (included) & Hand Weights Total Running Time: See Main Description of DVDs
Release Date: 2012 Region: 0 (Worldwide)
- Program Intro & Fit Test - Set the bar for success to set your goals and track your success! Running time: 49 minutes.
- Pure Strength 1 - Pure Strength 1 features all the moves you need to sculpt, tone and tighten your body into Peak condition. Running time: 55 minutes.
- Pure Cardio - With Pure Cardio you'll increase endurance, get your body moving and torch calories! Running time: 54 minutes.
- Dynamic Flexibility - Stretch, reset and rejuvenate! The perfect workout to get you stronger, fitter and sexier than ever! Running time: 40 minutes.
- Cardio Strength 1 - Cardio Strength 1 features the perfect storm of cardio and strength training to help you develop long, lean muscles and incinerate calories both during and hours after your workout! Running time: 60 minutes.
- Core Dynamics - The Core Dynamics DVD has proven exercises to get hot, sexy abs quicker than ever! Running time: 20 minutes.
- Cardio Interval Burn - Cardio Interval Burn uses the power of peak intervals to blast fat and help you shed those unwanted pounds and inches!Running time: 65 minutes.
- Pure Strength 2 - Pure Strength 2 features more killer moves to sculpt, tone and tighten your body into Peak condition! Running time: 55 minutes.
- Cardio Strength 2 - Cardio Strength 2 blends more of the cardio and strength moves needed to develop long, lean muscles and incinerate calories during, and even hours after your workout! Running time: 60 minutes.
- Anywhere, Anytime, No Excuse Workout - Never miss a workout! It's perfect for travel, vacation or when you're just short on time. Running time: 40 minutes.
System includes Challenge Resistance Band, Workout Calendar, Nutrition Guide & Tape Measure
For years, the best way to burn calories was through traditional interval training, a repetitive cycle of peaks and rests that turn the body on and off until exhaustion.
The problem is that these intervals are a shock to the system, making it impossible to maintain the intensity needed to see dramatic results.
Michelle's peak progressive intervals are smarter than that because their unique blend of cardio and strength moves are sequenced to trick your body into performing at a higher level. Without realizing it, each stage will take you a little further, push you a little harder and help you reach a higher level than you could with a traditional workout.